Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Put the PEP right back in my STEP Breakfast!

Well, I needed a SUPERCHARGE this morning.  My tank was on EMPTY. 
So in order to have some fuel for my morning workout, I decided to have a boost of protein.  Not to mention it was just plain YUMMY-LICOUS!

I split in half and toasted up 1  Healthy Life - Light Multi-Grain English Muffin
I topped it with 2T Natural and No Sugar PB ( I will share my homemade PB recipe later)
I sliced a small banana and split it amongst the two halves.
Oh my goodness, the warm gooey peanut butter and the banana were heavenly and sinful at the same time!!!!!!
I had a tall glass of WATER, and a mug of hot Cranberry Pomegranate GREEN TEA.

So a recap of the nitty gritty. 
My breakfast yielded 13 g of Protein!
The English Muffin:  80 calories, 17 carbohydrates, 4 grams fiber, 5 grams protein
My Peanut Butter:  160 calories, 4.6 carbohydrates, 2.4 grams fiber, 8 grams protein

Just enough to fuel my workout, without making me go all Hulky, Bulky.  Not that there's anything wrong with Hulky Bulky, but I just wanna sensibly lose and sculpt my whole body at present.   




  I am SO happy, I get to see my parents today. 
They're coming out to my neck of the woods for an event they're attending, and they're gonna stop by and see me!  We've had so much going on lately that we haven't seen each other since D's surgery. 

I hope EVERYONE has a WONDERFUL day!

No comments:

Post a Comment